Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nail growth

No evidence to suggest either. in fact, they are more prone to make your hair fall out, if genetic predisposition exists. just what i understand.

Does AAS increase the speed of nail and hair growth ??

Nails? No. Thjere was always the view that hairy guys seemed to be more likely to have higher levels of test. But that's not correct.

In some individuals steroids do increase hair growth in certain areas. Some will also notice nails getting thicker and stronger and grow faster so yes.

body and facial hair will increase, happens to me absolutely

in fact ask any laser hair removal person who has been doing it a long time and she will tell you that her clients who juice up have a tough time with hair growing back after treatment. 100% true

I'd say it depends on your genetics. I can tell you fir a fact that steroids has absolutely not increased hair growth on me whatsoever. I've never been able to get much facial hair growth or body hair growth....thank God. I'm a clean shaven proffered type guy. And head hair it actually does the opposite for many and can cause hair loss if you are prone

I think it was actually a good question. It's quite interesting that you can end up growing hair on one place and lose it in another if that makes sense, haha :D

I absolutely get increased hair growth in my beard specifically and my body hair increases in speed with which it grows.

Back
Top Bottom