Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural anti inflammatory

trianglerex2

Registered
Are there any natural anti-inflammatories that can replace over-the-counter drugs and do the job more safely?

Are there foods that have anti-inflammatory properties?

What have you found that is effective for you for inflammation and pain (swollen finger joints, osteoarthritis, etc.)

Thanks,

Are there any natural anti-inflammatories that can replace over-the-counter drugs and do the job more safely?

What have you found that is effective for you for inflammation and pain (swollen finger joints, osteoarthritis, etc.)

Thanks,

It's never been an issue for me.

Thanks,
If you require a prescription for anti inflammatories its doubtful you can get anywhere close to that strength from food..even though theres some that will help

i have a fat neighbor with swollen knees who takes tumeric lol. it is amazing how these Dr. Oz remedies get parroted. she bitches to me every morning about her knees when she walks her dog so it aint working

how about first dropping weight to lessen impact on the joints? that would be step 1.

step 2 FASTING is the absolute best way to reduce inflammation in the body.

also keep in mind that everytime you put medication into your body that is going to cause inflammation in the gut. and using these anti inflammation drugs actually do not reduce inflammation the way you think. over the long term they will actually INCREASE IT. that is why people who take them daily have to keep using them for life.

Yes agreed fasting is one of the ultimate ways to bring down inflammation in the body.

tumeric and my yoga teacher recommended shilajit. it's some kind of a pitch resin.
you can read more at https://purblack.com/what-is-shilajit-resin/
I haven't tried myself. but just googled and healthline states it's quite helpful
https://www.healthline.com/health/shilajit

just remember that a few years back i used to take shilajit powder. but not as anti inflammatory
but anyways tumeric might be the best option here. like healthline says, Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric#section2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom