Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural libido boost

0ldm@n

Registered
im almost 40 years old and looking around for something natural to boost my libido anything you evo friends can recommend and old guy like me? i am really having a hard time with libido last 2 years.

Have you gotten blood work done? If you natural baseline testosterone levels are in the low range, you could probably get prescribed testosterone replacement therapy very easily at your age. I have recommend a lot of my clients in their mid 40s get on TRT and it's be a life changing experience for most of them.

As far as natural supplements go, HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com is going to be your best option. Both are strong testosterone boosters that will increase testosterone production, increase sperm count and increase libido. Both products are non-hormonal so you do not have to cycle off them or worry about suppressing your natural hormone production.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/HCGenerate-ES-PreOrder-p238.html
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/-HCGenerate-p45.html

You need to check your blood levels - who knows, maybe you are low on T, especially at that age. But until then, you can use HCGenerate ES. It is an all natural product, and it has no side effects at all. Personally, I use it year round (the ES version on cycles, and classic version off cycles), and I am really content with it. I can truly see the difference with HCGenerate ES, as it makes me feel good and ready to perfrorm with my lady at any time. What I like the most of it, is that psychologycally it is much more comfortable to use a product made with natural ingredients only. Also, you may consider using Proviron. It is not a natural product, but it is extremely safe, easy to buy, and quite effective too.

it is so easy to just tell you to hop on TRT forever, however you need to ask yourself is your diet on point? are you stressed too much? are you really getting solid 8 hours a night sleep? are you in shape?

it is so easy to just tell you to hop on TRT forever, however you need to ask yourself is your diet on point? are you stressed too much? are you really getting solid 8 hours a night sleep? are you in shape?

Was reading this thread and I would like to know .if the test is low , does that mean you have to be on trt all the rest of your life ?? Or just a period to get the right amount of test ???

Back
Top Bottom