Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Oatmeal....sucks!

I'm not a big fan of oatmeal in general. I do like cream of rice though. Very easy to digest. I mix it with some vanilla protein, almond butter and cinnamon. Delicious!

I'm not a big fan of oatmeal in general. I do like cream of rice though. Very easy to digest. I mix it with some vanilla protein, almond butter and cinnamon. Delicious!

nice combo... that sounds good... i've always used either wheytobuildmuscle peanut butter crunch or ice cream sandwich in mine but i switched it to rocky road now along with a drizzle of peanut butter and its absolutely one of the things i look most forward to in my meals...

Steel Cut Oats, Flaxseeds, Cinnamon and tiny bit of brown sugar. Its not processed bro.. it has all the nutrients it should have, waiting a little longer for it to gwt ready is a small price to pay. It may sound gross but I just make a lot at once and eat it 2, and sometimes if I haven't finished it all yet , a third day in a row. lol because I do agree it sucks waiting I rather just do it my way and not wait as long.

organic is way overpriced bro...forget it...

not trying to start a big thing here. but when it comes to my health and the shit they put in food im ok with that. anfd if you search around and hit farmers markets its not bad.

as far as oatmeal I hate the stuff. I add fruit and agave nectar...organic agave nectar even

i eat organic or i don't eat... flat out... ever since i changed to this way of life my health has enhanced to levels it was never even close to...

i absolutely love organic oat bran and wheat bran... read my earlier posts about my go to meal... try adding some whey to build muscle peanut butter crunch, cinnabon or rocky road... when you add the rocky road it tastes like a desert... especially with a little peanut butter drizzled on the top... i do 3/4 scoop of rocky road, 1/2 scoop of peanut butter crunch... add half a serving of raisins and drizzle some peanut butter over the top... you don't need much with the peanut butter at all... just get like 1/4 or 1/2 a serving... throw in the microwave and then its easy to drizzle it...

If you're in Texas organic isn't too expensive anymore. HEB organics is very affordable.

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Back
Top Bottom