Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural pain relievers

wheelspinner

Registered
Any natural pain relievers you guys might recommend ? I was a looking for something that can dim my back sciatica. I dont really want to take anything potentially toxic.

get an inverstion table, they cost under $150 on amazon and use it daily.

also find a good quality bikram yoga studio, it will build flexibility and mobility and repair your spine.

both of these things need to be done if you are going to be healthy weight training and you should NOT wait until the pain gets so bad.

Kratom is natural. I’ve never used it but I hear it is excellent for pain relief

Stay away from kratom. It is addictive if taken for long periods and people suffer from withdraws same as if they were taking opioids

Unfortunately addictive for some

This information is correct.. I use the stuff occasionally, and I do see its potentials. I believe a lot of it has to do with the personality.
Like anything, it needs to be respected and used for therapeutic purposes. In my opinion I think it's a great and safe alternative compared to some of the other things available.
there's a really great program on Netflix regarding diet and nutrition, that also talks about pain management.
It's a lot of information that most of us already know, but it's explained in layman's terms for a much better understanding.

Some foods are just naturally prone to increase inflammation, inflammation is what causes pain, our body will heal when there is no more inflammation..

It's amazing and what the body could do when it's given legitimate authentic real nutrients..

I believe the program score documentary is "the magic pill".
It starts off all over the place with topics that most of us can't relate to, but I promised you would get somewhere..

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately addictive for some

get an inverstion table, they cost under $150 on amazon and use it daily.

also find a good quality bikram yoga studio, it will build flexibility and mobility and repair your spine.

both of these things need to be done if you are going to be healthy weight training and you should NOT wait until the pain gets so bad.

(Liked both of these comments)

A really strong indica always help me with pain. You can buy edible THC gummies if you dont want to smoke!

I am curious to definitely try some!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I would love to try some edibles unfortunately its not legal in Alabama.
Kratom for pain works wonders, but you truly have to respect it and use it at low dosages for those properties, people use it at higher dosages for a buzz.. For pain I use it were I almost , slightly, barely feel a buzz if that, in fact I will take some were I wont or cant feel it at all, just under the limit of feeling it in that fashion, much like an Advil.. You dont feel an Advil, but you know its working, know what I mean?

people who abuse it give it a bad name, like anything...

Back
Top Bottom