Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural remedies

yeah but realistically tumeric won't do shit for the types of injuries athletes deal with. i have an ex navy neighbor with 2 bad knees who drenches his food in tumeric, long story short 2 years later he is going to be going under the knife for knee replacements. so aside from some placebo effect it didn't reverse his bad knees.

if your knees are that bad nothing will work. you need to start EARLY with joints and that means lubricating the joints with a high fat proper diet, n2jointrx, and yoga. remember weight training and steroids DRY JOINTS. you must be doing those 3 other things or you will be fucked

also remember for all types of inflammation FASTING is what you need to do. taking things do not decrease inflammation, it is NOT taking things that reduce inflammation. logical, yet not profitable for anybody to tell you this

I have had knee issues in the past. You should go and get an MRI done. Sometimes its the only way to really know.

I will definitely be picking up some turmeric. Do you guys use apple cider vinegar ?

as i said in my previous post, you aren't fixing a bad knee with turmeric and apple cider vinegar. maybe if you were a 70 year old it would help a bit but not for an athlete. if that was true pro athletes who have knee injuries would connect themselves with IV's of the stuff

Back
Top Bottom