Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natural sleep aid

nealaty

Registered
my doctor put me on a sleep drug a year ago which i have become addicted to, now i cannot sleep without using it so it ended up making my problem worse. i want to transition to a natural sleep aid to wean off of these drugs. is there any product you can tell me that will help me sleep and get off drugs?

Valerian root caps or Sleepy Time tea extra strength and “Calm” brand magnesium. Transitioning from pharmaceuticals to natural aids/herbs takes time so be patient

N2Sleep is a natural sleep aid that will have you waking up refreshed and not groggy like drugs. I recommend trying that first but also weening down from that. You don't want to rely on taking something every single day regardless if it is natural.

Why do you say you're addicted to it? You couldn't sleep before you started taking the drug what makes you think you're gonna sleep when you don't take it? It's gonna be the same thing with a supplement.

Why do you say you're addicted to it? You couldn't sleep before you started taking the drug what makes you think you're gonna sleep when you don't take it? It's gonna be the same thing with a supplement.

Also true. Start by looking at what it was that kept you awake and addressing that

Ween yourself off with decreasing dosges for a few days. Then try something OTC like unisom for a couple of days. Then use N2Sleep. After that you should be back to nromal.

Back
Top Bottom