Join Evolutionary Forums

Thread: natural supplements for vascularity

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

natural supplements for vascularity

I will be ding a cutting cycle with test and var on low doses and I want to pump my veins notably, what supp over the counter or natural extract do you guys use or recommend for that purpose, some people told me equipoise but I don't think I'm ready to add another AAS to my cycle, thank you.

Moderator and Podcast Host muskate's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vascularity is very genetic and based primarily on how low your body fat is. The less body fat you have, the less fat you have underneath the skin and the more veins that show as a result. There really is no secret to it. People always ask me how I am so vascular. It isn't any supplement I take. It's just having a low body fat percentage.

Keep working on brining your body fat levels down. As your body fat continues to decrease, your vascularity will continue to increase.

There are certain supplements you can take that will help increase the pump you get when training which will slightly increase vascularity. But the key word there is slightly. Low body fat and being properly hydrated are the two main things that will increase vascularity. Check out D-spark from n2bm.com. It's a great pre-workout supplement that will help increase the pump you get during your workout.
    https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...park-p239.html
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Facebook.com/TKouritzin
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    based around workouts - citruline malate

Retired VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by colinfinch View Post
    based around workouts - citruline malate
    Citruline malate, agmatine and AAKG.

However, there are quite a few studies done that these barely do anything noticeable, especially if you are juicing already.

Vascularity mostly depends on your bodyfat and whether you have loaded your body with carbs preworkout. Carbs make your veins pop out.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is a big difference between being pumped at the gym and vascularity on a regular basis. To be vascular all the time then you just need to be at a low body fat. It is also genetic. As for gym time, some supplements can help as Jay mentioned above.

EQ will help but it is also dependent upon body fat. It will not do a ton if you are at a high body fat.
    MasonicBB........husband, father, Freemason.