Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nausea from protein

granknight

Registered
Every time I take my new protein shake, I get a nausea. It is not a very bad one, and it's not like I start vomiting. There is no pain in the stomach area, and the toilet is good too. Why do I get this nausea after the protein? Is it normal? Did not feel it before with other products.

Normally when someone get's naseau from a protein supplement it's due to an artificial flavour or sweetener in the product that your body is reacting negatively to. It's actually pretty common.

Look for a whey protein supplement that is naturally flavoured and sweetened with the natural calorie free sweetener stevia. Check out wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. That's the protein I personally use.

i have the same thing happen with dairy products so I do something crazy and mind blowing....... ready for it?

I DO NOT CONSUME DAIRY PRODUCTS

but steve!! all the dudes on youtube are always drinking protein shakes!! the same dudes that sell them, drink them.. it is called marketing.

in reality you don't need protein shakes to build muscle, see my avatar. how about having a piece of chicken or fish instead?

Last edited:
Most probably it is lactose in the protein shake, and you don't need to mix your whey protein with milk to see there lactose, as most protein products are made with why concentrate, which has lots of lactose. You may as well try using a protein product that has no lactose - for this reason you need to get whey isolate - this is the purest form of whey protein, and it has no lactose in it. I am pretty sure this is the reason for your problems.

Keep this real simple and just stop using it. Whether it is the dairy, lactose, an artificial ingredient, or anything else, if it is causing issues then just stop using it. You can get enough protein through food if you make it a priority.

Back
Top Bottom