Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA banned testosterone boosters

J_Chio

Beginner Brother
Registered
My brother is going to be playing ball and he's going to be NCAA tested, I think they random test or monthly? any test boosters banned by the NCAA explicitly or how does that work?

I'm sure they have methods of testing, and a list of banned substances, but if you use a test booster that doesn't contain a banned substance you should be fine. What are they going to do? Suspend you because you have a tiny bit more testosterone? A natty test booster won't push your levels out of range.

There should be a list of NCAA banned ingredients available online.

I'm not sure what all is on the banned substance list for the NCAA, but I don't think there are herbal test boosting ingredients on there. I would still check before taking anything

Not sure he needs to do his research nothing you wanna mess with

There's no way HCGenerate or a similar herbal product will be banned. That would be ludicrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea no way on the herbal stuff that'd be impossible.. but def double check the ingredients like with everything

It may cause issues but chances are unless your levels are low to begin with you won't see much with a test booster. I'd think a good stimulant would be far more of a performance enhancer for him but those you have to look out for. Some I've heard can even bring about false positives for amphetamine

Back
Top Bottom