Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need adrenal relief reviews and tips

federick/

Registered
I found this product online for energy boost and something I haven't heard ever on any supplement it increases happiness lol, it is made by a company called "unlimited-health" so have ever guys heard of a supplement to bring happiness back? I need it only for energy boost because I can get diabetes if I continue taking redbull and monster, but if it makes me happier even better. They will not show you the sups panel on their site so I don't really even kno what is in it. It really just sounds like exactly what I need.

Check out this video on stress, cortisol and adrenal fatigue that I made -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...eo-stress-cortisol-adrenal-fatigue-47895.html

I think it'll really help you.

Besides a good quality multivitamin, there really aren't any supplements that will help with stress/adrenal fatigue. Stress/adrenal fatigue is an issue of lifestyle. No supplement will fix it. You can need to try and remove the stressors in your life and practice relaxation. This is kind of a 'do as I say and not as I do' type of thing but try to unwind each night and have a hot bath, read a book etc. That's the best thing you can do to remove stress.

A good multi-vitamin will also help. Vitamin E and C are potent anti-oxidants.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

musky advice is very solid here

my view is this. we live in a very fucked up society and many people surround themselves with negative people

a lot of men wake up, go to a job they merely tolerate at best, come home to a family they are sick of, and hate their lives. i see this all the time. society tells us we must live like that. for me i tell young guys to always seek a career you love, even if it means less money. and when it comes to friends and family, choose wisely. if you marry a crazy chick your life is going to be crazy.

you come home to a job you actually like or love, and then you spend the evening unwinding and balancing yourself. you need to find BALANCE in your life. maybe do some yoga/meditation. go to the beach, go for a walk, watch a nice movie/tv show. spend time with someone positive who you love.

If they do not have the ingredient panel listed on their website that is a major red flag.

To avoid adrenal fatigue basically do not abuse stimulants like caffeine and ephedrine. You should practice managing stress levels, and get proper sleep and recovery.

Back
Top Bottom