Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to flush my kidneys

erSen

Registered
I'm looking to flush my kidneys out because my doctor said my numbers were high
he said it wasn't so high that he would prescribe me anything but he recommended I look into some supplements that can help
I did not mention to him that I use steroids or anyting. What supplements do you think can help with the kidneys

he said it wasn't so high that he would prescribe me anything but he recommended I look into some supplements that can help
I did not mention to him that I use steroids or anyting. What supplements do you think can help with the kidneys

If you want to detox kidneys, use n2guard 7caps/day with a lot of water and cranberry juice.

Drink lots of water and use N2Guard

Lots and lots of water along with my supplement www.N2Guard.com

You definitely need to up your water intake and find a good organ support

Back
Top Bottom