Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with elevated liver

strongdong1

Registered
Okay i have been on winny for 5 weeks now and i got bloods and my bloods are not good.. liver values are sky high. i don't want to end up sick or with liver disease, need something that is good with liver. and yes i am already taking milk thistle and liv and it isn't doing shit for me.

it is normal for your values to be all over the place. that is why i argue with people on here not to drink alcohol ever especially on cycle because they are going to be strained enough, yes even 'a beer' on the weekends will still put your liver to a level which is dangerous on steroids

you really need to take n2guard now and take it for another 4 weeks

Everyone vouches for n2guard. Dont have any personal experience with it. I use TUDCA 250mg AM/PM, two Liv52 AM/PM, NAC 1g AM/PM, 3g omegas AM/PM

Winstrol always destroys lipid values. You should always run organ protection like DGA organ ST and you values will bounce back a few weeks after your cycle.

why wait till it’s a problem to address it? address it first next time so it’s not a problem

Back
Top Bottom