bannednutrition.com

Thread: need help with my PTSD

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

need help with my PTSD

I'm an ex army guy and saw alot of bad shit over my time. buddies blown to bits in front of me, killing everywhere. still have nightmares. they diagnosed me with PTSD and put me on a bunch of drugs which give me other sides. was wondering if there was any natural things i can take, tired of these pills

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hopefully someone can pipe in with some helpful suggestions.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my advice is get away from the bs you are taught in the military of having no empathy or giving a fuck. you watch your buddy get blown to bits it will effect you forever, understanding what you are going through is NORMAL is the first step. they are going to drug you up cause that is all they know what to do. they use you and then spit you out like trash, it is no different then during the middle ages when kings and nobles would force their men to fight for them or they wouldn't feed them or they would kick their family off their lands.

now the good news is i know plenty of ex military people who do yoga now and they are feel much better. it is about BALANCE. you can unbalance yourself forever by drinking and doing drugs like most do. or you can balance yourself with yoga and meditation. good luck
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would rather see you go through a professional than a steroid board. No offence to our members but PTSD can be serious and psychologists can help much more than us.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I would rather see you go through a professional than a steroid board. No offence to our members but PTSD can be serious and psychologists can help much more than us.
    I was wondering this myself... Why come to this forum for answers? PTSD is no joke. Stick to your trained professionals recommendations

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What kind of drugs did they put you on?
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pastplayz View Post
    I'm an ex army guy and saw alot of bad shit over my time. buddies blown to bits in front of me, killing everywhere. still have nightmares. they diagnosed me with PTSD and put me on a bunch of drugs which give me other sides. was wondering if there was any natural things i can take, tired of these pills
    EMDR therapy is the go to intervention for all trauma based mental health issues including PTSD. Meds do very little and for the most part just mask the symptoms. The VA makes it available to vets. Just be sure the therapist is emdria certified...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Talk to people man, know you’re not alone in it. I know it can be tough talking to some VA assigned counselor because you’re talking to someone that has no clue what you’ve been though. Send a message to the “US Army WTF moments” on Facebook. I know they do a lot of outreach for dudes with ptsd. Best of luck brother.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Man, I'd love to help but I'm not sure this is the right place to get the help you need.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey man, know your not alone, and i’m not trying to be disrespectful but your asking this in the wrong place, you need to talk to people that can help you, nobody here, to my knowledge, can be that professional help you need.
    stay strong