Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With PCT

Stazu

Registered
Hey guys, I've recently started running anadrol and have been doing so for 1 week. I plan on doing a PCT after my cycle, however I am unsure as to how I am going to acquire the pills (Clomid, nolvadex etc). I live in the UK and I believe such pills require a prescription. How can I obtain these?

Check the source reviews section.

Pretty sure the approved source purity source labs ships to the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've recently started running anadrol and have been doing so for 1 week. I plan on doing a PCT after my cycle, however I am unsure as to how I am going to acquire the pills (Clomid, nolvadex etc). I live in the UK and I believe such pills require a prescription. How can I obtain these?

Firstly why did you start the cycle before you had everything in place.

As for where you live... steroid possession for personal use in the UK is NOT illegal. And they are very easy to obtain. However, check out our sponsors. Most ship internationally.

Firstly why did you start the cycle before you had everything in place.

As for where you live... steroid possession for personal use in the UK is NOT illegal. And they are very easy to obtain. However, check out our sponsors. Most ship internationally.

...why did you start the cycle before you had everything in place.

That is a really good question that obviously demanded some really good evasion.

Back
Top Bottom