Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help on starting a new plan

amateur_junkie

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I am a male 33 years old and have been working out since 4-5 years now. My height is 183 cm and my body type is lean genetically (that isn't to be confused with a great body, it just means that my frame isn't very broad). I have a tendency to gain weight really fast especially around abdomen area/love handles and chest area. I keep on having periods of getting a good physique and going to bad again as sometimes I even go a little irregular with workouts and diet due to my busy work routine. I also love trekking in the Himalaya and hence try to do a long trek whenever possible, even that changes the body vitals very rapidly. In last 2 years, I have done 1 long trek each wherein I have reduced roughly 7-8 kgs (must be a combination of fat and muscle both) each time (which later got increased).

Last year was really good after I came back from my last trek. I could achieve a lot of benchmarks in gym. I gained good muscle mass and size using beef proteins and natural test boosters (just a couple of times). To get more bulkier, I used mass gainers and a synthetic supplement called Myodrol for increasing muscle faster (but it wasn't a steroid). I succeeded but it gave a lot of fat too. Now, after leaving Myodrol the muscle mass fell but the fat remained. Also I got a bit irregular for last 3 months. As a result my BMI got reduced and the body fat percentage is around 25% which at some point had dipped to a 15% level too. My body weight is 87kgs which as per my height should around 82 kgs.

I have always been on supplements only and never used steroids. However now my trainer is suggesting me to do a cycle for lean gaining and tummy hardening (where I have the major fat) as he thinks that I have been working real hard since years now and can lift hard, although being of a lean frame I never look really impressive. On the other hand, wherever I have read, it says that people with higher BF %age shouldn't do a roid cycle but it nowhere says what if the person has been working out (except very regularly for last 3 months). FYI... abdomen was always loose due to bad eating habits during my childhood days. And even on rigorous workouts, I haven't succeeded to get rid of the tummy fat ever(even after using a strong fat burner)

Now after guidance from veterans here, I have decided to hold on the steroid cycle for now and get back into shape again. But wanted to check if I can use the following for quicker results as my result have been low over last few period.Also gaining good muscle and then loosing it with retention of fat was very demotivating

1) Ephedrine/Ephedra based burner
2) Natural Testosterone like RSP Test
3) Good Why Protein
4) BCAA
5) Calorie deficit diet
6) Good workout

My only thought to even consider a roid cycle was, that I did not want my muscle mass to go away which a burner does. So what else can I add to retain as much muscle as possible. As my muscle mass dropped to around 82lbs which was around 100 earlier. I haven been inactive from gym for and have handled ephedrine earlier once.

Thanks in Advance.

there isn't a concotion you can put together to get you 'the results you want'

it boils down to a lot of factors. your post is thorough which is great, but the best thing for you to do if you want some actual advice is a 1 on 1 consult with someone who knows what they are talking about. feel free to drop me a line

Don't make another post. Stick to the first one.

Hi I have only made another post because I was not advised not to go on gear and hence I tweaked it for a supplement stack.

- - - Updated - - -

Proper rest, rigorous training regimen, clean diet. Test booster Ostazol (M1-MK) from Banned Nutrition.

www.esarms.com

www.bannednutrition.com

Got it thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

there isn't a concotion you can put together to get you 'the results you want'

it boils down to a lot of factors. your post is thorough which is great, but the best thing for you to do if you want some actual advice is a 1 on 1 consult with someone who knows what they are talking about. feel free to drop me a line

Thanks stevesmi.

I tried dropping you a line but as I am new on the forum I am restricted from sending private messages. Would you send a private message to me, and we can take it from there.

Hi I have only made another post because I was not advised not to go on gear and hence I tweaked it for a supplement stack.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks stevesmi.

I tried dropping you a line but as I am new on the forum I am restricted from sending private messages. Would you send a private message to me, and we can take it from there.

It's the same so...

Back
Top Bottom