Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a SARMS cycle with all of the appropriate cycle support supplements

atlaswz

Dear Bros of Evo forums,

Your articles and youtube videos are quite educating. But it is slightly difficult to digest all the information:

Could you bros please draft a cycle for me. Intention is lean and clean mass together with SARMS (please see below for SARMS).

I have with me a) Sustanon 250; b) Primobolan Depot; c) Equipoise; d) HCG; e) Clomid; f) Nolvadex. I can also get my hands on injectable Stanozolol.

You guys have mentioned MK-2866, GW - 501516, SR - 9009 and MK 677. I can procure them. Also I can also add some SARMS during cycle.

1) I also have Proviron and Masteron. LGD 4033 and RAD 140.

2) Please also let me know which vitamins etc. I should consume when I am on a cycle. What type of cycle support supplements I need.

Would sure be fantastic to have a cycle made by a learned and experienced guys like yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can put together a really awesome cycle and PCT based on what you have. All that is missing is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com for your PCT after the cycle.

If your goal is to build lean and clean mass, a cycle of test + eq + primo + sr9009 would be awesome. You will get really clean gains with very minimal water retention. The SR9009 will keep your lean.

All you need for support supplements on cycle is aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. None of the steroids or SARMS you are using are liver toxic.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
primo 300mg/week
SR9009 20mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

@muskate has provided you with a very good cycle layout - if you will follow it, you will definitely get a very good gain in lean mass. As for the SARMS, as such they do not need any ancillaries, so there is no need to be worried. Just think about the ancillaries that you will need for the steroid cycle, and you will be completely covered.

You can put together a really awesome cycle and PCT based on what you have. All that is missing is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com for your PCT after the cycle.

If your goal is to build lean and clean mass, a cycle of test + eq + primo + sr9009 would be awesome. You will get really clean gains with very minimal water retention. The SR9009 will keep your lean.

All you need for support supplements on cycle is aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. None of the steroids or SARMS you are using are liver toxic.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
primo 300mg/week
SR9009 20mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

A pretty solid outlay, however I would bump up the EQ to 500-800 to say the least

You have a really good mix there. I love a good test and EQ cycle and would make that the base. Primo is a really nice add in as well. I wouldn't worry about the winny unless you are at a lower body fat and want the hardening look. If you get the Ostarine and Cardarine too they will be perfect in your PCT.

Back
Top Bottom