Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to shed weight!

ThomasOhalley

Registered
Just starting out, i hear everyone taking supplements and wanted to know what i should be taking i am trying to shed pounds at 205 now and want to get to 180 should i take whey or creatine or should i be taking something like hydroxycut or xenadrine to aid in shedding weight

None of the above. You need to adjust your diet and training. Trying tracking your intake with an app like my fitness pal, and see if it lines up with your expectations.

Last edited:
None of the above. You need to adjust your diet and training. Try tracking your intake with an app like my fitness pal, and see if it lines up with your expectations.

the only 2 supplements that help with fat loss that are worth your $$$ are N2slin before meals and cardarine (sarms1). i would not spend a nickel on protein powder especially to lose weight, that is just nuts. cow milk is given to baby cows to make them fat.

The best but also the most dangerous and unadvisable way is dnp.
Also u could use adderal/dexedrine/pharma amphetamine, that's also bad.

You should eat healthy and clean... Like chicken breast and brown rice, and smash cardio. Running. Those fat loss supplements would make u feel like shit.
Its a lifestyle choice. I meal Prep 10 containers of chicken breast and brown rice with some vegetables in it per week. For work.
If it tastes too good it's probably making u fat.

Cardarine is a good product, i heard lots of people loving it, but you have to work anyway for your desired body and goals

- - - Updated - - -

You better just do some cardio, running, rope jumping or bike. It's way more effective

Back
Top Bottom