Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needing some help

firstcycle1125

Have been hitting the weights pretty hard for the last year after a long break off. Body is now at 210 with about 20% body fat. ran a cycle of rpn havoc at 40mg and put some good size and mass on. Dialed diet down and cutting now. At first of the year I want to run something that will help me cut and drop some fat and lean out for the summer. And suggestions. I am 32 5 foot 6 210 bf % 20. Bench incline 235 5x5-8 Leg press 350 5x5-8 military press 140 5x5-8. Deadlift is around 335 3x5-8. Row is 180 5x5-8. Working more on my back to get stronger and thicker

Check out cardarine from esarms.com It is amazing and I've had great results cutting with it.

How do you run it and any cycle supports needed
20mg per day first thing in the morning by mouth. No support needed, and it's non-hormonal. It takes about a week and a half for me to feel it kick in, and suddenly I become an unstoppable cardio monster with no limits.

How do you run it and any cycle supports needed

Have a read of the articles (the ones that have been here since you've been a member....all three years).

Why is it when people ask for help to simplify or add their own experiences be to something people like you have to be a dck. Yes we all know stickies are available. Yes I have been a member for 3 years I do apologize for not joining sooner my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Have a read of the articles (the ones that have been here since you've been a member....all three years).

My last post was for you btw. Should I ask to start a sticky Or better yet if your not willing to help or share any experience why post here?

- - - Updated - - -

the key will be diet first. i suggest you check out my Ebooks in my signature (link https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-...rank&text=Steve+Smi&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1), one on cutting and 1 on fasting. that will help

products that can help you. n2slin before your meals will help block fat storage. cardarine is also an option and safe to use for someone heavier, you can hit me up for sarms1 code.

Thank you for the help and advice

Back
Top Bottom