Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New forma stanzol...bold claims

SteveSwat

Have you guys seen the new forma? Claims to be as effective as clomid and hcg together...I really find it hard to believe but thought maybe yall would have some insight on the makeup of the product. Not formestane anymore...God I hate the supplement industry when it comes to new shit because it's always likely to be crap.

Maybe too early to ask...but if anyone has used it successfully please comment.

bro it's cytadren, which is nasty increase your cortisol after you stop using....

The old product treated me really well. I'm interested to see some reviews too. If I get ancy and order I will post one up.

Well the old stuff was formestane...I liked that compound...new stuff is Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide...and aminoglutethimide is cytadren which is bad news apparently. the profile is covered here if you search it.

Well the old stuff was formestane...I liked that compound...new stuff is Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide...and aminoglutethimide is cytadren which is bad news apparently. the profile is covered here if you search it.

formestane was great......this is not.

Explain it enough for you???

Yup I just learned today how nasty cytadren is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Cytadren back in the 90's and that shit is total crap I had no libido at all and I got a nasty rebound after I stopped taking it. it amazes me any supplement company would release this crap, it has to be an outfit full of idiots that don't understand the science or even take their own products. The liver issues from this drug are bad too, so PCT use is not a good option either.

OMG please tell me they did not just do that! mrsup had good supplements when they started but their recent stuff is disappointing, this last forma stanzol revision is idiotic at best. Why would anybody in their right mind want to take Cytadren and never the less topically? - Yes you will see some effects from it, but it will cost you big time after cycle the rebound is incredible and will eat your gains away. Fucking company really took a down turn when they decided to become a whore supplement shop for the major brands. The last thing I would have bough from them were the prohormones, now that those are illegal they are just another whore supp-shop selling the same stuff you can find anywhere else.

Anybody using forma stanzol for PCT will find the product will eat away at their gains as their cortisol skyrockets after cycle. There is a very good reason nobody has been using cytadren for years now, only brought back now that the good stuff is banned and greedy companies like this one are scrapping the bottom of the prohormone barrel finding something to sell to people.

Very shameful to say the least.

Pretty scary that they would put that nasty shit out in the market place. Supp industry is so damn shady.

Back
Top Bottom