Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new jack3d formula

castamona

Registered
I saw the jack3d formula being sold again. Can you guys tell me if the formula changed much? wasn't sure about DMAA still there?

If I am not mistaken, the DMAA was found only in the old version of Jack3d, and it is not found any more in the newer versions of this preworkout supplement, so if you want precisely DMAA, then you are going to be out of luck with Jack3d.

The FDA recently released the ban on DMAA. I have never heard of the FDA removing a supplement ban before. Jared Wheat from Hi-tech pharmaceuticals lobbied them hard and they eventually removed the ban. I am guessing he donated a huge amount of money into the college fund of someone on the FDA board lol.

Even though it's still legal - I would stay away from it. It is a derivative of speed. It'll wire you up and jack you up, but it'll sky rocket cortisol levels and cause you to crash hard.

Stimulants are the last thing you want as a bodybuilder. If you want a small boost before your workout, drink a small cup of black coffee.

Before my workouts I take a creatine supplement (ancient strength from n2bm.com), a b100 vitamin and a small cup of black coffee. It gives me a nice boost before my workouts without a crazy amount of stimulants and no crash. Give it a try.

Its one of those things you might just have to try for yourself. Personally I will never use stimulants in my pre workout meal because they will just cause a crash later. I also want my heart rate to be elevated by the exercise I am doing and not by a drug I put in my body.

The new formula does not have DMAA. If you were looking for a pre workout with DMAA you should try mesomorph or wicked

Back
Top Bottom