Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new preworkout in the UK?

dosia100

Registered
Everyone in the UK is talking about this new supplement called driven sports pre workout. It is stim free and it seems to be gaining popularity around the country over here. I tried it myself and there is no crash like I used to experience with other preworkouts like Jack3d and others. anyone try this stuff yet?

mobster would know about it, he is over there in Ireland.

the problem with preworkout stims is that once you start using them you will need more and more just to workout. that isn't good. learn to workout without stimming yourself up, you will get much better workouts that way

Everyone in the UK is talking about this new supplement called driven sports pre workout. It is stim free and it seems to be gaining popularity around the country over here. I tried it myself and there is no crash like I used to experience with other preworkouts like Jack3d and others. anyone try this stuff yet?

No. And 'is it fuck'.

- - - Updated - - -

mobster would know about it, he is over there in Ireland.

the problem with preworkout stims is that once you start using them you will need more and more just to workout. that isn't good. learn to workout without stimming yourself up, you will get much better workouts that way

Never even been there lol

I actually prefer something like that to a stim based pre workout but you likely do not need it. You can increase pumps just by the way you train. Also, you can use food to manipulate how your workouts are.

I've seen this product before, Driven Sports is a decent brand they have been around for a while now and sell products all over the world. I'm sure you can find it at your local supplement retailer if you ask...

Shameless plug here for my stuff: I make my own preworkout formula now that we ship to the UK and it gets through customs just fine, it is called N2KTS.

Which is short for "need to kill that shit" this was catchphrase from back in the old powerlifting online forums and so some 8 years ago when we launched our first pre-workout we called it N2KTS as a homage to the powerlifters that were asking us for a strong pre-workout made by us.

Here is a link to where you can find all 3 N2KTS flavors we have available now:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps-c29

Back
Top Bottom