Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nitric oxide supplements

TheonJames

Registered
I was just wondering what people's opinions are on nitric oxide supplements. i don't really see much talk about it. worth the money?

Helps give u boners.

I was capping arganine many years ago, and prob taking to many. But it gave me stomach indigestion pretty bad. But man did it give some rock hard boners...

I was just wondering what people's opinions are on nitric oxide supplements. i don't really see much talk about it. worth the money?

No. Hence the lack of talk.

I'll keep this simple.

Pomegranate juice and beetroot and its juice contain the same thing naturally.

Pump products feed into the 'how I feel after a good workout'. Part of that is the pump, part of it is endorphins (feel good hormones aka the exercise high).

Getting a pump happens anyway. Getting one you can feel doesn't actually add a whole deal more to producing muscle.

So using a nitric oxide product, given you can use foods which are good for you in other ways, ends up not being talked about much. The ingredients in said products were all the rage a few years ago. Now... not at all. It comes up maybe very couple of months.

i agree with mobster.

pump products are just something that gives people joy in the gym so they feel like they got in a better workout or something. it won't make a difference long term in your gains though. getting a pump on your own is a sign of a good workout in my mind

For sure it's a sign. But, given how many of me and my strength buddies are fkin huge (if not as lean as a bodybuilder) and are far less likely to get a pump by virtue of our lower rep range and volume that shows how much it's not that necessary to grow from.

Back
Top Bottom