Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No xplode beta alanine

overtop11

Registered
Hey my roomate just recently stopped lifting I couldnt tell you why but he was taking Beta-Alanine and liked it. Im taking NO Xplode and loving it but was wondering if the Beta-Alanine would also help? Not sure if this would b overdoing a preworkout supp

Beta alanine is a nice addition if you like pre workouts, i personally like that tingle feel.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

I like beta alanine in my pre-workout, but I find I have to keep upping the amount to get the same effect until I take a short break from it.

This is NO Explode seems to be quite popular these days. Just a day ago someone was asking about it too.

when you take these stim based pre workouts you are actually hurting your workouts plus they are addictive. you don't feel 'more energetic on it' .. quite the opposite.. you are actually suppressing adrenaline. not a smart idea

Hey my roomate just recently stopped lifting I couldnt tell you why but he was taking Beta-Alanine and liked it. Im taking NO Xplode and loving it but was wondering if the Beta-Alanine would also help? Not sure if this would b overdoing a preworkout supp
Beat alanine can have some nice benefits preworkout. I'd just check and see what your preworkout has before adding more. Many already have it

Back
Top Bottom