Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nocco Drink

patrickscollege

Registered
I came across a drink called Nocco from Austria, it tastes amazing and has no sugar. Has some caffeine and BCAA's, what do you guys think ? Apparently its the best new sports drink!

I came across a drink called Nocco from Austria, it tastes amazing and has no sugar. Has some caffeine and BCAA's, what do you guys think ? Apparently its the best new sports drink!

Unlikely. More so if you only just came across it

That drink is also sold in my country. I've tried it a few times. It tastes good but there's nothing special about these bcaa drinks.
It's the overall nutrition that matters in the long run not a single food item or whatever.

how can it be a sports drink when it contains caffeine which is a diuretic and will dehydrate you ? makes absolutely zero sense

make your own sports drink yourself.. water and add salt, magnesium, and potassium. i do it myself for hot yoga and it works

It's ok. Nothing special. It's basically a flavoured BCAA and caffeine supplement.

You could make your own for a fraction of the cost by buying a bulk BCAA powder and caffeine pills

Back
Top Bottom