Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

non stim pre workout

bowzer45

im looking for a non stim pre to try out. the one i use now, c4, just makes me to jittery through out the day and i cant be like while at work. any thoughts on a good one?

I like dspark, been using it for sometime now. I have to use dspark because I'm using yohimflame and don't want to add more stimulants.

a combination of dspark, yohimflame, n2slin and gw-501516 will be an excellent stack you can run for 12 weeks with no jitters, no side effects and actually see many benefits... you will melt fat, increase endurance, strength, etc... www.n2bm.com and www.sarms1.com for everything you need...

GW is what I use. does not jitter you but gives you an advantage on your sets where you get winded a lot less. 20mg an hour before your workout

eat a healthy meal I can't stress that enough.. avoid anything heavy like red meat, dairy, pasta, tomato sauce.

D spark mixed with some water is also excellent to add for a boost without any of that jittery shit

Dspark is awesome cause you dont feel like a crack head with your extremities tingling. I hate that. I have gotten some great strengh gains from that

Ive used nearly every preworkout on the market and lately I have been training without really anything at all and I must say there really is no difference.. All the money and not to mention the added stress on my system with all the bullshit they add to pre workout powders and stupid ass claims.. Man at most ill drink some black coffee with some GW and my lifts are just as good versus 4 scoops of the "leading" preworkout.. I usually add yohimflame half way through my weight lifting which is about 20-30 minutes before I do my cardio for the added boost and benefits of fat loss

Back
Top Bottom