Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

non stim preworkouts

zayton

Registered
what are some non stim preworkouts i can try out. I've already used glutamine and creatine mono and it helped a little. someone said to drink some black coffee but i don't want to mess with stimulants so that is out of the question. is there something a bit more strong but that isn't a stim?

what are some non stim preworkouts i can try out. I've already used glutamine and creatine mono and it helped a little. someone said to drink some black coffee but i don't want to mess with stimulants so that is out of the question. is there something a bit more strong but that isn't a stim?

Not really no. You can't have 'stronger than coffee (which is a stim) but not a stim'. You can have caffeine free of course but it'll be other kinds of stims

the best thing you can do is wean off stimulants pre workout. your body does not ask for nor want stims to workout. i have used stims pre workout and it will only do harm to rev up your heart rate and the ones that have sugars you will crash hard during a workout. so best thing is to workout with no stims or sugars at all. just hydrate yourself. the best workouts ever are going to be clean. that is why you don't see runners before a race sitting around drinking coffee pre run. they are sipping and spitting on water, that is it

The most important thing is to be hydrated before you train. You really don't need any secret pre workout routine to train well. If you were really after a pump, you could eat some quick carbs before you train. Not something I recommend though.

Back
Top Bottom