Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

now people are saying dex post workout is bad

cahene7

Registered
people for years said you had to get in sugar and dextrose post workout to build muscle or your workouts were a waste of time. my whey shake i have been adding sugar to it and eating high gi carbs, but all i do is gain fat in the process. so which is it good or bad? i feel misled, please give me a straight answer to this.

Obviously your carb/caloric load for the day is too high if you are gaining fat, so something needs cut. Sugar post workout wouod be a good place to start.

To answer your question, whether its beneficial or not depends on your goals and what the rest of your intake looks like the rest of the day. For the right person, the right diet, abd right goals it works. I do maltodextrin post workout, but it fits into my macros so it gives me the benefits I'm after.

maybe in a parrallell universe back in the 40's when food was completely different i guess

but in 2020 the american diet gets more sugar in one day then should be consumed in 1 month. so adding MORE SUGAR makes absolutely no sense

take the fat/weight loss thing aside because that is what a lot of 1 dimensional thinkers THINK, sugar is a MAGNET to disease. so you should always avoid refined sugars.

Actually one of the scientific words in "DNA" is a sugar. So you need sugar, just not refined garbage

No. If you're gonna be anal it's you don't need sucrose. Lots of things can be defined as a 'sugar'.

sugar from fruit is in our DNA to eat. we evolved on it. plus carbs and protein do convert to sugar in our bodies via glucogenisis

refined sugars made in a lab and bleached did not come around until the 20th century. ironically look at the obesity, cancer, heart disease, diabetes rates since the 50's. not a coincidence!

Actually one of the scientific words in "DNA" is a sugar. So you need sugar, just not refined garbage

do some research buddy. i can live everyday the rest of my life without eating a single gram of sugar and be fine. Research what your body does when you eat carbs. Look at studies, research glycogenesis.

Way back when in the olden days, right here on this board, I was telling people that dextrose is just sugar. But people love fads. As for sugar itslef, I don't think it's the killer people make it out to be as long as you're reasonable with the intake.

Back
Top Bottom