Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nutrient partition supplement?

llywink

Registered
I heard that n2bm sold a supplement that was good at nutrient partitioning, I’ve always assumed that was fake and no supplement could do that but reading online I remember there was one that was recommended for this. I do not remember the name, can you tell me the name and how it works

I heard that n2bm sold a supplement that was good at nutrient partitioning, I’ve always assumed that was fake and no supplement could do that but reading online I remember there was one that was recommended for this. I do not remember the name, can you tell me the name and how it works

N2Slin is what you're looking for. It partitions nutrients and pushes them into the muscles, so takes the carbs you eat and pushes them into your muscle cells instead of fat cells, think of it as selective insulin modulator.

www.N2Slin.com

It works man just use it consistently 30-45 min before each and every meal.

Back
Top Bottom