Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrition partitioning

ratigoods

Registered
just like the title says. which supplements herbs are best at nutrition partitioning where i can better utilize my food and take something before a meal. i feel like i am not getting everything i can from my diet.

just like the title says. which supplements herbs are best at nutrition partitioning where i can better utilize my food and take something before a meal. i feel like i am not getting everything i can from my diet.

Consider also using digestive aids.

Eat the right foods and you dont have to worry about it.

What does that feel like...? Do you mean like you want to absorb every bit of food you eat to the point your body is like an incinerator? To the point you’re absorbing everything you’re not even shitting...?

Back
Top Bottom