Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrozol observations

nceBnow

Registered
Taking nutrozol from banned nutrition And I'm noticing a strong increase in appetite which I've never felt before since I guess I was a kid. does this mean it is working or is this just a placebo effect and how does it cause such a strong appetite increase so quickly I don't understand

Taking nutrozol from banned nutrition And I'm noticing a strong increase in appetite which I've never felt before since I guess I was a kid. does this mean it is working or is this just a placebo effect and how does it cause such a strong appetite increase so quickly I don't understand

Nutrozol will increase your hgh levels naturally, so it happens that you would get an appetite increase from increased HGH levels.

No that's one of the things it's meant to do. In fairness you ought to have known that before you used it.

Yeah I take it for better sleep. Its helped me get an extra hour of sleep in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom