Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to stock up on supplements?

Zilmary

Registered
I will be living in an African country for work, and I am not sure if I will be able to get there all the supps I need. So my idea was to bring with me a stock of supplements enough till my vacations. How long will they last before they go bad? Are there some supplements that should not be stored for long?

Most need to be kept under the same conditions as any dried and powdered food (for proteins) or as though they were medicines (the pills). In other words: cool, dark and dry. If so you'll be fine. Not every where in Africa is a hot sweaty jungle.

There is no problem at all with stocking up on your supplements. This is a normal practice, since most of us are looking for the best opportunities, and whenever we see a good offer, we try to use it. Just make sure to be storing them in proper conditions (away from direct sunlight, and in a cool/dry place) – this way they will last long before anything happens to them.

There is no problem at all with stocking up on your supplements. This is a normal practice, since most of us are looking for the best opportunities, and whenever we see a good offer, we try to use it. Just make sure to be storing them in proper conditions (away from direct sunlight, and in a cool/dry place) – this way they will last long before anything happens to them.

If I remember rightly Lev has lived and or worked in Africa so he knows all about using supps in those conditions

I think it's a great idea. Most supplements have a shelf life of 2-3 years. Even then, supplements don't really expire. As they age, they reduce potency. They don't become rancid or anything like that.

An expired supplement might have a slightly reduced potency then a non-expired one but it's still safe to consume.

For long term storage - store the supplements in a cool dark place away from sunlight.

I do the same thing. Whenever I see a really good deal on a supplement - I stock up!

I stock-up on Supplements whenever there's a Sale, and I'm in need of something.

Cuts down on Cost................................... JP

Back
Top Bottom