Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay to mix creatine into before bed protein shake?

TruReal N.

Registered
Guys is it okay to mix creatine inot my night shake, I use n2bm whey isolate coffee flavor stuff and add omega fatty oil and all natural peanut butter. Also add half scoop of casein milk protein. I want to add the creatine in this shake, but will there be absorption issues and maybe discomfort some nights from it digesting. Anybody else here taking creatine before bed time?

When you take the creatine doesn't matter but ideally you would supplement with creatine pre and post workout, as your body is most inclined to absorb nutrients at this time. Supplementing with creatine post workout will also help replenish depleted creatine phosphate stores from your workout.

Your best case scenario would be to add the creatine to your post workout shake/meal. A simple way to do this would be to use a capsulated creatine product like Ancient Strength from n2bm.com.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

If it doesn't upset your stomach, you can take the creatine before bed like you are. It won't make a huge difference at the end of the day.

There will be no problems with adding creatine to the before-bed shake, but I would rather use it before and after working out, as these are the best moments to be taking it. Besides, this way you would be spacing out the intake of the supplements, which is also good.

just do me a favor and make sure that creatine is quality brand. ancient strength is excellent and pure. a lot of creatine out there is garbage, its such a cheap supplement so it isn't rocket science

Back
Top Bottom