Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olive Garden and n2slin

adidasX2L

Registered
hey we are going to the Olive Garden to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday anniversary and there's going to be a lot of pasta, Italian food, pizza, and of course breadsticks which are yum! I was wondering would all this be okay to eat if I took 3 or 4 caps of n2slin beforehand, or will it ruin my fat loss goals

hey we are going to the Olive Garden to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday anniversary and there's going to be a lot of pasta, Italian food, pizza, and of course breadsticks which are yum! I was wondering would all this be okay to eat if I took 3 or 4 caps of n2slin beforehand, or will it ruin my fat loss goals

You should take n2slin before each meal, you'll grow more and less bodyfat.

n2slin helps block fat storage by blunting a large insulin spike from a high carb meal like that.

however that does not give you free reign to ever put refined carbs in your body which are one of the worst things you can do for your fat loss goals. i'm sorry but it can set you back a lot doing that. my advice is order a salad and have a slice of pizza or two. that is it. don't big out on breadsticks and pasta too.

bro i gonna bang your grandma for her bday after party. where it

Don’t overdo it no since I’m indulging on junk for about an hour of satisfaction

Back
Top Bottom