Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega or EPA DHA?

goodmunkk7

Registered
Which one is the best one to be taking ? There are so many options to take but I am not sure which one is the best ?

krill oil is sold at n2bm.

but really you should be including more good fats in your diet. i hate how in the past 30 years food and big sugar companies have pushed people away from fat towards sugar instead. DO NOT FEAR FAT. fat is good for you. there is a difference between eating a big mac from mcdonalds and eating a grassfed burger you made at home with coconut oil

avocado, coconut oil, raw nuts, fatty fish (wild), grassfed beef. these are GOOD FATS and i won't rest until i continue educating people to NOT listen to the food companies on this shit and avoid them

My point was that considering how those fishes are fed it may be that we are not getting enough these healthy fats just by eating them a few times a week.
Yes you're right they should also be adding Avocados, nuts (almonds, walnuts), olive oil, coconut oil, nut butters... Etc...

Back
Top Bottom