Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is the one ?

bearking

Registered
Krill oil or fish oil? Krill oil is more expensive why is that ? Please give me some advices. Thanks

They both have their pros/cons

Fish oil – Shown to reduces serum triglycerides, lower homocysteine levels, lower LDL cholesterol, and reduces C-Reactive Protein.
Krill oil – omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are generally present as triglycerides, which are not absorbed as well the phospholipid omega 3s found in krill oil. Krill oil also contains the carotenoid astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.

Both are great options and personally I take both. If I had to pick one I would go with fish oil simply based on cost. If you have the budget though, krill is a better quality omega 3 supplement.

I had actually never heard of this krill oil before I joined this forum. Right now I'm waiting for my order from N2BM supplements and really looking forward to this out!
Thanks again Steve!

But on to the question.
There are structural differences between these two and some studies have suggested that human body might absorb krill oil better. This isn't however 100% fact and further studies are needed before making any definitive conclusions on this topic.
What we know for fact is that krill oil is higher in antioxidants which are known to protect our cells against free radicals.

Back
Top Bottom