Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum Nutrition protein

polarbeats

Registered
DOes this company make good quality ingredients? I looked at the website and it looks really legit but im a dumb ass so i would fall for anything. What do you guys think ?

They make a couple different types of protein. Are you talking about the optimum nutrition gold standard whey?

it's a whey isolate/concentrate blend. I personally would stick with a pure whey isolate. A whey concentrate will contain a few grams of lactose, which will be enough to cause GI upset and bloating in most people. The vast majority of adults have a food sensitivity to lactose.

They make a couple different types of protein. Are you talking about the optimum nutrition gold standard whey?

it's a whey isolate/concentrate blend. I personally would stick with a pure whey isolate. A whey concentrate will contain a few grams of lactose, which will be enough to cause GI upset and bloating in most people. The vast majority of adults have a food sensitivity to lactose.

No1 best selling I think. Yet I'd still prefer a single source protein

ON was the first protein I bought like 20 years ago. It was so bad back then. You literally had to force it down. Now I don't even bother with protein shakes. If you want a good one just get a pure whey isolate with as few ingredients as possible.

Back
Top Bottom