Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum protein consumption

preacherchild

Registered
How much protien per day should you consume,i train 2 hours per day 4 days a week and do 20mins cardio at the end of my bits and bobs,eat like horse so i was just wondering.

I have 20g of Pure Protien in the morning with oats around 8/9 and then 20g around lunch with sandwich 13/14:00 .Now depending when i train in the morning I have 30g of Torrent after training and the same after traning at nite.

There is almost certainly no need for protein powder in your diet. Unless your diet is utterly lacking, you get enough protein there. Most people need less than 1 gram per pound of body weight a day.

How much protien per day should you consume,i train 2 hours per day 4 days a week and do 20mins cardio at the end of my bits and bobs,eat like horse so i was just wondering.

I have 20g of Pure Protien in the morning with oats around 8/9 and then 20g around lunch with sandwich 13/14:00 .Now depending when i train in the morning I have 30g of Torrent after training and the same after traning at nite.

What about what you weigh and the food protein

You can calculate your required protein intake based on your body weight calculate 1.2-1.7 grams of protein per kilogram of weight.

there is no required amount of protein per day, but if you want me to humor you the consensus is .6g per pound for a weightlifter.. so a 200 pound guy that would be 120g. however, again, you don't need to strive to hit that everyday or your muscles will dissapear.. some days you might get less, some days more.

and before someone chimes in and tells me how wrong i am i can remember these forums in the late 90's where if you didn't post that you ate atleast 500g of protein a day you got flamed by all the middle aged perma bulkers (who are now probably dead from heart disease lol). so there is that

How much do you weigh? What’s your BF? You should be eating your LEAN weight in grams of protein, that is to say 1g per pound. You aren’t eating nearly enough. You’re eating like the federal recommendation for normal people who don’t lift.

i heard its 1-1.5 * your weight in KG

More like 1 gram for every lb of body weight. That's what I shoot for if hypertrophy is your goal. More protein each day through sups or lean sources isn't going to hurt you...I'd rather have a little too much protein in my life than not enough.

Back
Top Bottom