Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering SARMS and ohytoserms to Kuwait

lightsred

Registered
Dear Bros,

How do you do?

Firstly, Well Done on your articles you guys post ,I'm highly impressed and I've been following this site sometime to get educated about steroids/supplements and was wondering if you guys could help me out with a bunch of questions.

Primarily, I am trying to avoid steroids as much as I can and aiming to work on natural Testo-boosting supplements to develop lean muscle mass without suppression .. so :

1) SARMS; can I build muscle and define with SARMS alone with testo-boosting supplements like phytoserms-347?

2) I wish to buy bulking/cutting SARMS stacks from the website mentioned but the issue is I have to ship them to Stackry.com, an agent that stores,consolidates then ships purchases to kuwait. I was wondering if they could survive storage and the 4-5 day journey to a hot country like kuwait?

3) For the phytoserms-347, it is about $230 on ruthless supplements but down to $174 on NTBM, why is it cheaper there? is the ruthless supps one better? and how many bottles do i need to build

4) have you heard of CRAZYBULK , oral steroid supplement outlet - do you recommend these stacks? or would SARMS be way better?

Im so sorry for the lengthy email but I believe you are the only one I coudl trust for help :D

Thank you and best regards,

1. Yes. SARMS are not the strength of steroids but you can without a doubt put on a significant amount of lean muscle mass with a SARMS cycle coupled with a good natural testosterone booster.

2. SARMS stored in a slightly warm room for a few days is not an issue. They are very stable. You would basically need to boil the contents of the vial to denature the SARMS.

3. N2BM.com currently has a sale on. It is the exact same product whether you order it from n2bm.com or ruthless supplements.

4. SARMS are much superior. Oral Steroids are illegal without a prescription. Any company legally selling 'steroids' are selling bunk or fake products.

For your goals, I recommend the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

If I would live in Kuwait I would use steroids!!! There legal there and 100% top pharma grade quality!!!

Hi how do you do?

I've been using primobolan and Euipoise for the past three months. Before that, I was on medium effect steroids (like propionate and tren and HGH) .. I'm just really concerned about my libido, sexdrive and "erections" etc .. I don't wanna go through this low T dark cloud again. I never took steroids in a proper scheduled manner, nor did I abuse, like a max of two compounds everytime without cycling.

I'm 6"0' (186cm) and I just recently lost excess fat ( I was 115kg and gone down to about 97kg now) through proper dieting and eating the good foods, and now I wish to take it to the next level. I wish to gain well rounded muscle mass and shed stubborn body fat and get rid of excess estrogens with keeping good libido.

I keep on reading about steroid profiles and not sure what to do to be honest - if I'm gonna use suppressive steroids, how to safeguard my sex drive and get good lean mass and lose fat at the same time? How long will it take to boost my natural testosterone to maintain it .. I lost trust in coaches here ..

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to reply, I am utterly grateful for that .. you're awesome!

What are your thoughts on Oxandrovar for putting muscle mass on? I'm kinda liking the Beginner Natural Cutting Cycle but not sure about good muscle mass

Hi how do you do?

I've been using primobolan and Euipoise for the past three months. Before that, I was on medium effect steroids (like propionate and tren and HGH) .. I'm just really concerned about my libido, sexdrive and "erections" etc .. I don't wanna go through this low T dark cloud again. I never took steroids in a proper scheduled manner, nor did I abuse, like a max of two compounds everytime without cycling.

I'm 6"0' (186cm) and I just recently lost excess fat ( I was 115kg and gone down to about 97kg now) through proper dieting and eating the good foods, and now I wish to take it to the next level. I wish to gain well rounded muscle mass and shed stubborn body fat and get rid of excess estrogens with keeping good libido.

I keep on reading about steroid profiles and not sure what to do to be honest - if I'm gonna use suppressive steroids, how to safeguard my sex drive and get good lean mass and lose fat at the same time? How long will it take to boost my natural testosterone to maintain it .. I lost trust in coaches here ..

You can easily avoid side effects with steroids by using all the proper ancillaries. Therefore, as long as you use proper ancillaries, side effects should be minimal, and you should have no reasons to be concerned. If you want to boost your natural testrosterone production, you will need to use a good natural testosterone booster, such as HCGenerate ES. However, if you mean recovery of your natural testosterone production after a steroid cycle, then you should run a comprehensive PCT, such as the perfect PCT protocol - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

If you want lean gains, testosterone with equipoise would be a good choice. Minimal side effects, and steady massive gains.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to reply, I am utterly grateful for that .. you're awesome!

What are your thoughts on Oxandrovar for putting muscle mass on? I'm kinda liking the Beginner Natural Cutting Cycle but not sure about good muscle mass

I would not use prohormones, since it is completely pointless these days. Back in the days prohormones had one advantage, and only one - they were legal to buy and use. However, they cause the same side effects as steroids do, and they are even more liver toxic. Yet, the results they provide are not as prominent as those you can get with steroids. Therefore, if you are ready to take on those side effects, it makes much more sense to go with steroids, which will give more results. If you want something legal to use, and safer in terms of side effects, SARMS are a much better alternative - they are legal to buy and use, and they will barely cause any side effects at all. They may not be as potent as steroids are, but this is the price you pay for not having to deal with so many side effects. Therefore, it is best to choose betwee steroids, with prominent results and considerable side effects, or SARMS, with milder effects, but no undesired effects.

Honestly I would avoid prohormones at any cost, and would better use AAS instead. The reason is that prohormones give so many sides yet so little benefits

First, I doubt you will even be able to get it. All pro-hormones are now illegal with the bill that was passed. Even if they still were legal - There are MUCH better options available.

Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.

I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS.

Ok this is all great feedback!! I REALLY appreciate it.

Ok for cutting and having steady lean gains; what testosterone compound should I use with Equipoise and probably primobolan ? Propionate, Cypionate or Sustanon ?

Dear Bros,

How do you do?

Firstly, Well Done on your articles you guys post ,I'm highly impressed and I've been following this site sometime to get educated about steroids/supplements and was wondering if you guys could help me out with a bunch of questions.

Primarily, I am trying to avoid steroids as much as I can and aiming to work on natural Testo-boosting supplements to develop lean muscle mass without suppression .. so :

1) SARMS; can I build muscle and define with SARMS alone with testo-boosting supplements like phytoserms-347?

2) I wish to buy bulking/cutting SARMS stacks from the website mentioned but the issue is I have to ship them to Stackry.com, an agent that stores,consolidates then ships purchases to kuwait. I was wondering if they could survive storage and the 4-5 day journey to a hot country like kuwait?

3) For the phytoserms-347, it is about $230 on ruthless supplements but down to $174 on NTBM, why is it cheaper there? is the ruthless supps one better? and how many bottles do i need to build

4) have you heard of CRAZYBULK , oral steroid supplement outlet - do you recommend these stacks? or would SARMS be way better?

Im so sorry for the lengthy email but I believe you are the only one I coudl trust for help :D

Thank you and best regards,
Lightsred any news on getting sarms into kuwait? Im thinking of getting sarms (proven peptides). Let me know how things worked for u

Lightsred any news on getting sarms into kuwait? Im thinking of getting sarms (proven peptides). Let me know how things worked for u

sarms1 ships to kuwait

Back
Top Bottom