Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organ ST

magpies44

Registered
Should this be mandatory for all humans to take ? We need to keep our organs protected at all times right? I just wanted to make sure that was what was needed!

Should this be mandatory for all humans to take ? We need to keep our organs protected at all times right? I just wanted to make sure that was what was needed!

The only thing in life that is mandatory for humans to take is water and occasionally food. I don't think organ protection is mandatory for humans. If you eat right you don't need it. If you are talking about on cycle, it's still not mandatory. It's just highly advised. In fact, stupid not to.

All supplements are just that - a supplement to a proper diet and training program.

Your first priority should be eating a well balanced and healthy diet. That is the single easiest and best thing you can do to promote organ health. After that, then look into supplements

Mandatory? No. Dylan would be a billionaire if so lol

What the fuck is Organ St?
Never mind.

What the fuck is Organ St?
Never mind.

Actually its an all in one protectant i designed but thanks for the insult. Im trying real hard to keep off some of your remarks lately because i like you but youre not making it easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mandatory? Of course not... beneficial? Absolutely

Its funny how money can bring people together despite differences. Before DG came back, several said DG product was no good, now these same people say its "g2g"

LOL!!

Its funny how money can bring people together despite differences. Before DG came back, several said DG product was no good, now these same people say its "g2g"

LOL!!

Another quality and useful post. You never disappoint

Just like your product.

Lmfao like u would no. Its finny how all u do is run your big mouth behind a keyboard, NEVER offering help or anything constructive. If u think some idiotic comment holds any merit then u r mistaken and if ur life is that sad that all u can do is hurl insults and sarcasm then i will just put u in my prayers man. I never understand people lime u, so hateful as u r but it is what it is.

I just could never dream nor imagine spending my free time doing what you do with your comments.

Actually its an all in one protectant i designed but thanks for the insult. Im trying real hard to keep off some of your remarks lately because i like you but youre not making it easy

I apologize. I didn't realize that "Organ St" was your designation. I simply found the word play between it and the Door's "Love Street" to be humorous.

Back
Top Bottom