Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine, LGD and RAD140 with N2guard and HCGenerate

jowlove

Registered
hey Bros, I'm thinking of starting my third sarms cycle here pretty soon and I have a couple questions for you. my first 2 cycle all I ran was osta and lgd, and I had great results. I'm thing of running ost, lgd and rad140 for the 3rd and I wanted to get you bros take on it, weather this would be a good cycle or not. also should I take n2 guard while on cycle? and lastly would I benefit from running a natural test booster on cycle?

I would stack LGD and rad140 with a PPAR regulator like cardarine or SR9009 rather then ostarine. Ostarine is great for recovery but your recovery will already be awesome if you are using LGD and rad140. A PPAR regulator like cardarine or SR9099 will directly increase fat loss and endurance of your cycle. Stacked with LGD and rad140, you will get a nice increase in strength, endurance, fat loss and recovery.

You don't need to use a liver aid supplement with your cycle but adding it a good natural testosterone booster will help keep suppression of natural testosterone production to a minimum. Rad140 is one of the most suppressive SARMS so using a testosterone booster with your cycle is a really good idea.

This is what I recommend

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 10mg/day
RAD140 20mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day
HCGenerate 5 capsules/day

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
Clomid 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

I would stack LGD and rad140 with a PPAR regulator like cardarine or SR9009 rather then ostarine. Ostarine is great for recovery but your recovery will already be awesome if you are using LGD and rad140. A PPAR regulator like cardarine or SR9099 will directly increase fat loss and endurance of your cycle. Stacked with LGD and rad140, you will get a nice increase in strength, endurance, fat loss and recovery.

You don't need to use a liver aid supplement with your cycle but adding it a good natural testosterone booster will help keep suppression of natural testosterone production to a minimum. Rad140 is one of the most suppressive SARMS so using a testosterone booster with your cycle is a really good idea.

This is what I recommend

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 10mg/day
RAD140 20mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day
HCGenerate 5 capsules/day

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
Clomid 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Couldnt say better than that.

Well if he is loaded, adding both cardarine and ostarine to the mix is even better solution. Marginally it will not be as effective, but definitely a good addition

I think that would be a very effective cycle brother. N2Guard is not a necessity with a SARMS cycle but very beneficial to run. I would run it at a dose of 3 caps per day. That would be very cost effective as well since it would last over 2 months for a bottle. I would definitely run N2Generate on the cycle. 5 caps per day would be great.

hey Bros, I'm thinking of starting my third sarms cycle here pretty soon and I have a couple questions for you. my first 2 cycle all I ran was osta and lgd, and I had great results. I'm thing of running ost, lgd and rad140 for the 3rd and I wanted to get you bros take on it, weather this would be a good cycle or not. also should I take n2 guard while on cycle? and lastly would I benefit from running a natural test booster on cycle?

This would definitely be a good stack for mass and strength gains. Sincerely, it is the first time I see anyone choose these three SARMs for a stack, but it looks good to me. There is no need for N2Guard on cycle with them, since no SARMS are liver toxic. However, it is an extremely beneficial supplement, so it would be a good idea to use it all along, but not because the SARMS are liver toxic - just for overall health purposes.

I would love to read about your results of a good run of LGD, RAD140, & GW
Like before & after Body weight, body fat, and starting & ending weights & reps
of your bench press, squat & deadlift and any other lifts. May I ask how many weeks you plan on running?
Best of luck to you! Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom