Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostazol dosage change

GohnJ

Registered
I have noticed there was a change in how ostazol is dosed. It used to be your supposed to take two caps two to three times per day. But now I'm noticing guys are saying to run it 3 caps twice a day.
Does this the pan on your diet and training schedule or is it just standard to run it this new way

I have noticed there was a change in how ostazol is dosed. It used to be your supposed to take two caps two to three times per day. But now I'm noticing guys are saying to run it 3 caps twice a day.
Does this the pan on your diet and training schedule or is it just standard to run it this new way

You can do 3 caps 2 times per day but you need to start slow at 2-3caps/day because the product is so strong.

Ostazol can be done 6 caps/day I did it, but start with 3 caps.

Dylan posted a thread on dosing of ALL sarms last week

You can take it either way man it's not an issue it all depends on your own case scenario and what your goals are!

Back
Top Bottom