Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostazol stacked

lidajuteh

Registered
Please tell me how to stack ostazol with protein powder and creatine. I don’t’ want to overdo my supplements and get sick. This is going to be my stack pre workout, or post workout as well or can I actually do both pre and post workout safely? Got the ostazol off banned nutrition website.

4 ostazol before trainig and protein shake after training with 1 ostazol, that's your ostazol stack. It's safe and you dont need extra creatine, it has creatine in it already.

Please tell me how to stack ostazol with protein powder and creatine. I don’t’ want to overdo my supplements and get sick. This is going to be my stack pre workout, or post workout as well or can I actually do both pre and post workout safely? Got the ostazol off banned nutrition website.

As per the instructions on the label. Did you think they was kidding?

There is no issues stacking those. Just follow recommended dosing on the label

No issue stacking natural supplements at all. If anything, the whey protein may cause you some GI issues but the other 2 are fine. I would run Cardazol 2 caps 3x per day. Just not too close to bed since they contain caffeine.

Back
Top Bottom