Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

painful cycle- help!

Vince_TheHammer

Registered
Hey guys, I've been taking my second cycle for about 2 weeks now. I'm running 100 mgs test p eod and 50 mgs winstrol ed.

Now my first problem is with the test p. I know the pip is supposed to be worse with prop but it's really bad for me. The injection site hurts for about a week which makes eod injections difficult. I've only done glutes and my quad once but I couldn't even bend over to pick something off the ground after I did my quad. My last glute injection was the worst cause it made a large area swollen, red, and very sore.

My second problem is with the winstrol. It's hurting my kidneys! The pain isn't too bad most of the time but it makes it hard to sleep at times and it definitely puts me in a bad mood when it hurts a lot.

I know the gear is good cause its from one of the highest rated sources here. My friend is taking the same test p and his pip is bad but not as bad. What I think I'm gonna do is just stop taking the winny until the pain goes away and then start up again at only 30mgs ed and see if the pain comes back. Any advice would be appreciated!

What size and length needle are you using?

For the Winstrol, make sure you are drinking plenty of water and taking N2guard with it

Need a really good cycle support like N2Guard with winny and any cycle.. And prop PiP is a myth, your technique either sucks or you aren't switching sites enough.. Once per week man

You're suffering from a lymphatic reaction. The problem with fast esters like Test P, Tren A, Mast, etc is that the body doesn't know how to treat the hormone when it is deposited in the body. The test flu is a systematic lymphatic reaction to the hormones. I can't count how many times I've had friends use a quick ester and have pain. My advice would be to stick with it. Take an NSAID here and there for pain.

Now there is one other possibility: If the gear is made with Ethyl Oleate you could be having a reaction to that. I know some ppl respond REALLY poorly to that carrier (myself included). A lot of labs make their gear in EO or a blend to make it easy to filter and stay in solution.

I've been at this MANY years and had problems with prop in the past. I started out with bad prop at 100mg a day that put me in the ER. Then I had some good prop i injected 150mg ED leading up to my show with no pain.

You aren't injecting the winny are you? If so that's a REAL bad idea.

I personally love short esters, but they can cause issues. I know a guy who endured it for 12 weeks and was dying from the pay. he would bitch about it daily.

I guess I've been lucky. I've never had anything I would call "pain" from an injection. I've been so sore I could barely lift my leg, but that's like a good leg day off cycle.

>

Oh so it's injectable winny? Yeah man. Not much to do about that except ice in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using a 25g 1" needle. I've used ab 18g melds before abs had little pip with test c.

Thanks, I know I should definitely be drinking more waste despite if that's causing an issue

Need a really good cycle support like N2Guard with winny and any cycle.. And prop PiP is a myth, your technique either sucks or you aren't switching sites enough.. Once per week man

Prop p pip isn't a myth though... it seems to happen to only a lucky percentage . Like I said, I've run test c using a much larger needle and had way less pip. My technique is fine. I have 4 different sites and I'm pinning eod

Thanks for the input. Both of those reasons make sensee but I'm not sure what to do. I pinned yesterday on my quad and today I'm so sore I can't bend my leg past 90°. I'm walking with a limp and I'm walking all day at my job.

No, I'm taking the winny orally. I stopped taking it for a day and the pain went away so I stared taking 30mgs ed abs I've been good the past 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom