Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT supplements

bigMarti

Growing Brother
I'm compiling a list of PCT supplements that I need.

HCGenerate I got
Cardarine I got

what else guys?

depends on how much you willing to spend.There are a bunch that are benefical but all of them arent necessary .

n2guard
gear
n2slin

gear and n2slin will help you hold muscle. gear is time released protein and the purest form.N2slin is a nutrution patronizer and it will make sure your muscles get the most of every calorie you consume.

I'm compiling a list of PCT supplements that I need.

HCGenerate I got
Cardarine I got

what else guys?

hcgenerate ES, use the hcgenerate on cycle

cardarine is great

test stack Rx is highly recommended even though its pricey

double dose the hcgen....its awesome that way.

pop 8/10 caps before hittin the sack with a lady friend or before the gym.....you feel like a beast, aggressive, etc. I love it.

the more i learn and use hcg the more i dislike it. hcgen is becoming hcg for me......

Def HCGenerate ES, Sarms1 GW and osta, and n2guard. As stated n2slin and gear are awesome as well.

I would recommend picking up some Letrozone for on or off cycle AI, and of course as mentioned you can't go wrong with HCGenerate, N2guard, and N2slin. Those are staples for me

D-Aspartic Acid

Liquidex AI

LetroZone

N2 Guard

N2 Slin

all of these are excellent in pct... letrozone and n2guard are EXTREMELY important in pct... letrozone offers a multitude of benefits in pct, especially when it comes to preventing rebound and adding strength to make pct a much easier transition... need2lin should be used year round as well as n2guard...

Osta clomid aromasin daa..go to the Evo sticky for pct gives you everything

The new dspark, nolva, clomid, hcgenerate, Ostarine, GW, unleashed/post cycle, the list goes on. Can't go wrong with sarms1, AG-Guys & n2bm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom