bannednutrition.com

Thread: Pea protein better?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Pea protein better?

I was thinking that pea protein is better because its vegetable source right ? Whey must create inflammation in the body. What do you think?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No one protein is perfect. In the case of pea it tastes quite acidic.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No whey!
    Just kidding.

I don't usually like to get into these debates about nutrition but I guess I have no other option...
    I think this whole fearmongering of dairy and its impact on health has been blow out of proportion and some people try to make it out to be something much worse than it actually is. As far as I know dairy consumption is not linked to higher risk of inflammation, cardiovascular disease and whatever else...

But that's enough rambling and to give you my un-biased answer:
    Pick up the one you yourself like more. Both are good options for building muscle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    peas can be just as hard to digest as dairy

when something is hard to digest, you get inflammation... and actually ANYTHING that your body has to digest will give off inflammation. does that mean we should never eat? no, but when you are due for a break you should implement fasting

the crux of the issue here is the argument that you NEED a protein powder to build muscle. that myth was started mostly in the 80's by Joe Weider and his propaganda magazines that pushed these supplements to naive people. since then the myth won't die. that is why you see every 20 year old bird chested kid literally RUN to the protein bar after their workout cause they think they have to get a shake or they will lose their GAINZZ lol supplement companies spend billions a year telling you that you need protein powder and they use PAID meatheads to push it.

you don't need a fucking shake to build muscle. eat real food, the body knows the difference! and if you want a supplement get n2generate, it will raise your T levels naturally and safely without sacrificing digestion
    Last edited by stevesmi; 01-06-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its always best to get your protein from food. But whey is usually all good unless you are lactose intolerant.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with you that I dislike whey. However, pea being a legume can also cause digestive issues. You want to use a fermented pea protein. Not a regular one.

I use the innotech nutrition organic fermented vegan protein. Really nice product

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have had pea protein in the past and it digested fine for me. I have no issues with a pure whey isolate either. Whey concentrate sends me right to the toilet though. But it has been quite some time since I have had a protein shake anyways.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think Its best to get your protein from food.