Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pea protein tastes awful solo

wolfers

Registered
right now it tastes awful and I feel sick while drinking it. I got a big 6 pounds of it off amazon and trying to deal with this. the other problem is it doesn't stay mixed for very long so when you mix you gotta chug it, and it looks like baby powder. is there a way i can add anything to this pea protein to make it taste better?

the fact it tastes awful means it is healthier than the other powders out there lol

but seriously i always laugh at people who post 'protein powder tastes good'.. okay well what is in it? HFCS, hydrogenated oils, added sugars, added flour, sucralose, etc. they make them taste good so dumb 20 somethings buy them and think they are consuming something good for them. the truth is that stuff does not belong in any living thing on the planet. if you fed your dog any of that shit they would come take the dog away for animal abuse, but it is amzing the shit we put in our own bodies!

my advice is eat REAL FOOD. the same goes for your dog. feed him real food, not that corporate shit

Find something like cinnamon, peanut butter, etc. to put in there or just throw it out. Not a big loss and you can just stick to real food.

Milk derived protein is the best choice for powder. I never got the need for pea. Then again, back in the 90's I drank shakes made of gladular protein. That was hardcore! It was so gross I convinced myself it MUST be building muscle!

I'd just toss it if its that nasty. There are some great protein powders out there that taste great and are high quality. Just not sure about that pea protein shit

Back
Top Bottom