Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plant protein

dayzz22

Registered
I want to know what people think about plant protein ? Surely its better on the body than dairy protein? I just want to know whats best for the human body.

I want to know what people think about plant protein ? Surely its better on the body than dairy protein? I just want to know whats best for the human body.

Depends on whose body. Plant protein is good but made up of numerous different proteins to be complete.

If you digest dairy products well - whey protein is the best protein supplement option since it has an amino acid profile pretty much perfect for human. Human breast milk is roughly 80% whey protein

A mix of protein sources.

stop obessing over how much protein you are getting man. stop believing the bs.

all these protein powders whether it is whey or pea protein are not better than real food. in fact i would say they are all a waste entirely. your body knows the difference between real food and a powder. if it didn't then zoo's would save a fortune feeding whey protein to their animals vs. actual meat.

stop obessing over how much protein you are getting man. stop believing the bs.

all these protein powders whether it is whey or pea protein are not better than real food. in fact i would say they are all a waste entirely. your body knows the difference between real food and a powder. if it didn't then zoo's would save a fortune feeding whey protein to their animals vs. actual meat.

Poor example. Carnivores eat meat. Pretty much nothing but. Humans are omnivores. We can and do eat a variety of food sources inc plant and meat based protein.

However, Steve IS correct when he says food first. A protein drink is just convenient. I also agree with the idea of less obsessing over small stuff and more doing or, as in this case, just eating.

Back
Top Bottom