Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor results second time around

AngerGains1

Registered
I used to take various "diet"/fat loss pills and work out when I was younger, and my results were better workouts and increased stamina and endurance. Recently, I have began to rotate Hot Rox and an Ephedra pill before workouts, but this time around, the results are a poor workout. I become so hot and sweaty, I have to stop and take breaks during my treadmill jogs. Is is the specific pills, is it the fact I'm now five years older, or what is it? (I'm 26) I'm curious as to why this is, because in the past, the combo of the pills and cardio gave me awesome results and I lost weight fast.

Thanks!

Possibly both. Stimulants generally tend to work against you for workouts in the long run. Try to use them minimally or abstain before workouts.

I used to take various "diet"/fat loss pills and work out when I was younger, and my results were better workouts and increased stamina and endurance. Recently, I have began to rotate Hot Rox and an Ephedra pill before workouts, but this time around, the results are a poor workout. I become so hot and sweaty, I have to stop and take breaks during my treadmill jogs. Is is the specific pills, is it the fact I'm now five years older, or what is it? (I'm 26) I'm curious as to why this is, because in the past, the combo of the pills and cardio gave me awesome results and I lost weight fast.

Thanks!

Try training without stims

because stims cause more harm then good the longer you use them. very simple.

they actually suppress adrenaline because your body becomes addicted to them. so you have to keep taking more and more and more over time.

luckily the body is very resilient so the best thing you can do is either stop taking them or wean off and your body will go back to normal. also try working out in the morning after a nice nights sleep, that is when your adrenaline and energy will be highest!

Thanks!

Your body changes as you age. Around 30 I became uber sensitive to stims. So I quit using them. Except for coffee. Even coffee if I drink too much in too small a window will give me the shakes.

Its possible you just arent in the same shape you were when you were younger bud.

Back
Top Bottom