Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post accident healing supps

tademn

Would love to hear your opinions on supplements I can take after a car accident
I'm still extremely hurt. for example my legs bother me if I'm trying to go up or down stairs. other than that I am improving pretty good. would love to hear a supplement that can speed up the healing and recovery process for me.

Would love to hear your opinions on supplements I can take after a car accident
I'm still extremely hurt. for example my legs bother me if I'm trying to go up or down stairs. other than that I am improving pretty good. would love to hear a supplement that can speed up the healing and recovery process for me.

I like en2guard for help in healing, stack it with some fish oil for best recovery.

Stevesmi is correct. You cannot, as such, speed up how quickly a bone heals with supps. What you'd be doing is ensuring the best environment and optimizing nutrition.

I'd go a different way. N2Guard is a GREAT product for organ health. But bone, connective tissue and muscle damage? When it's back in stock N2JointRX will help (as would a home made bone broth and collagen) with the first two. Muscle help will come from a good diet. And TIME!!

Make sure to listen to any advice on rehab and, if need be, stretch. LIGHT exercise for now.

Back
Top Bottom